THE lawyer will understand the title of this book, and the sub-title will indicate its meaning to the layman. “The Entail of the Covenant” is a phrase which enshrines a great truth; and the author of it, whoever he be, deserves our gratitude.
The question may suggest itself to some, why the important matter of the Appendix was not incorporated in the text. It is due to the fact that the publication of the book has been delayed on account of the war; and in the interval during which these pages were in type it was pressed upon me that a somewhat fuller treatment of their secondary subject was desirable. And having to choose between recasting several chapters, or relegating the new matter to an Appendix, I adopted the latter alternative.
|Date:||March 8, 2016|
More from this categoryAm-At
- Allen, J.T. – Life Story of C. H. Spurgeon
- Alphonus-Uniformity with God’s Will
- Ames, William – Hearing of the Word
- Ames, William – Marrow of Sacred Divinity v2
- Ames, William – Sermons
- Ames, William – Substance of the Christian Religion
- Anderson – Unfulfilled Prophecy
- Anderson Robert – The Silence of God Theodicy
- Anderson, K. – The False Teaching of the Secret
- Anderson, Robert-The Way