The Ways of God:
Government, Grace, and Glory.
F. G. Patterson.
Chapter 1. — The General Scope of the Dealings of God.
Chapter 2. — The Past History of the People of Israel.
Chapter 3. — The Times of the Gentiles, and Their Judgment.
Chapter 4. — The Calling of the Church, and Her Glory.
Chapter 5. — The Corruption of Christendom.
Chapter 6. — The Judgment of Israel and the Nations Introductive of the Kingdom.
Chapter 7. — The Glory, or Kingdom.
Chapter 8. — Satan Loosed for a Little Season, the Great White Throne, and the Eternal State.
Chapter 9. — Conclusion.
|Date:||October 28, 2017|
More from this categoryBrethren
AIM: Brethren Authors
This AIM (Affiliation Index Module Category) is set up to mark all Brethren Authors.
- Anderson Robert – The Silence of God Theodicy
- Anderson, Robert-The Way
- Anderson, Sir Robert – A Doubter’s Doubts about Science and Religion
- Anderson, Sir Robert – Bible or the Church
- Anderson, Sir Robert – Daniel in the Critics Den
- Anderson, Sir Robert – Entail of the Covenant
- Anderson, Sir Robert – Forgotten Truths
- Anderson, Sir Robert – Human Destiny
- Anderson, Sir Robert – Misunderstood Texts of the Bible
- Anderson, Sir Robert – Redemption Truths