THE following chapters, which first appeared in The Christian Friend and Instructor, are now collected and printed in a separate form. They all relate to the revelation which God has been pleased to make of Himself, first in the successive eras of the Old Testament, and finally in the Incarnation, Death, Resurrection, and Exaltation of our blessed Lord and Saviour. In the fervent hope that their perusal may be used in the Lord’s goodness to lead the reader into a growing acquaintance and intimacy with Himself, they are commended to Him for His blessing.
Chapter 1 The Ineffable Name
Chapter 2 "Thou shalt call his name Jesus"
Chapter 3 "They shall call his name Emmanuel"
Chapter 4 "Thy Name is as ointment poured forth"
Chapter 5 The Name which is above every name
Chapter 6 "At the Name of Jesus"
Chapter 7 "In his Name"
Chapter 8 "For his Name's Sake"
Chapter 9 "Unto his Name"
Chapter 10 Rev. 19:12-13.
Chapter 11 "His Name shall be in their foreheads"
Chapter 12 "Thou remainest"
|Date:||April 17, 2015|
More from this categoryBrethren
AIM: Brethren Authors
This AIM (Affiliation Index Module Category) is set up to mark all Brethren Authors.
- Anderson Robert – The Silence of God Theodicy
- Anderson, Robert-The Way
- Anderson, Sir Robert – A Doubter’s Doubts about Science and Religion
- Anderson, Sir Robert – Bible or the Church
- Anderson, Sir Robert – Daniel in the Critics Den
- Anderson, Sir Robert – Entail of the Covenant
- Anderson, Sir Robert – Forgotten Truths
- Anderson, Sir Robert – Human Destiny
- Anderson, Sir Robert – Misunderstood Texts of the Bible
- Anderson, Sir Robert – Redemption Truths