Natural Law in the Spiritual World
Drummond was born in Stirling. He was educated at Edinburgh University, where he displayed a strong inclination for physical and mathematical science. The religious element was an even more powerful factor in his nature, and disposed him to enter the Free Church of Scotland. While preparing for the ministry, he became for a time deeply interested in the evangelizing mission of Moody and Sankey, in which he actively co-operated for two years. wikipedia.org
This is a theology work on natural law or natural theology dealing with biogenesis, degeneration, growth, death, eternal life, etc.
About the book…
7. Eternal life
9. Conformity to type
|Date:||January 13, 2016|
More from this categoryDm-Dz
- Davison Brethren Offerings – Lectures On The Offerings
- Doolittle, Thomas – Love to Christ Necessary to Escape the Curse at His Coming!
- Drummond, Henry – Natural Law in the Spiritual World
- Drummond, Henry – The Ascent of Man
- Drummond, Henry – The Greatest Thing in the World
- Drummond, Henry – The Ideal Man and Other Unpublished Addresses
- Dyer, William – Christ’s Famous Titles
- Grace Gems Devotional for 2000 A.D.