The addresses which make up this volume were written by Professor Drummond between the years 1876 and 1881, and are now published to meet the wishes of those who heard some of them delivered, and in the hope that they may continue his work.
They were never prepared for publication, and have been printed from his manuscripts with a few obvious verbal corrections. A few paragraphs used in later publications have been retained.
|Date:||January 12, 2016|
More from this categoryDm-Dz
- Davison Brethren Offerings – Lectures On The Offerings
- Doolittle, Thomas – Love to Christ Necessary to Escape the Curse at His Coming!
- Drummond, Henry – Natural Law in the Spiritual World
- Drummond, Henry – The Ascent of Man
- Drummond, Henry – The Greatest Thing in the World
- Drummond, Henry – The Ideal Man and Other Unpublished Addresses
- Dyer, William – Christ’s Famous Titles
- Dyer, William – Christ’s Voice to London
- Dyer, William – Concerning Death
- Dyer, William – Great Day of God’s Wrath