C. H. Mackintosh (1820-1896) was an Irish Plymouth Brethren preacher, Bible expositor, and author. Active in the Irish Revival of 1859-1860. For some forty years edited the monthly magazine, Things New and Old. His first tract, in 1843, was “The Peace of God,” and his last, shortly before his death in 1896, was “The God of Peace.” He created notes on Genesis to Deuteronomy.
|Date:||June 29, 2016|
More from this categoryBrethren
AIM: Brethren Authors
This AIM (Affiliation Index Module Category) is set up to mark all Brethren Authors.
- Anderson Robert – The Silence of God Theodicy
- Anderson, Robert-The Way
- Anderson, Sir Robert – A Doubter’s Doubts about Science and Religion
- Anderson, Sir Robert – Bible or the Church
- Anderson, Sir Robert – Daniel in the Critics Den
- Anderson, Sir Robert – Entail of the Covenant
- Anderson, Sir Robert – Forgotten Truths
- Anderson, Sir Robert – Human Destiny
- Anderson, Sir Robert – Misunderstood Texts of the Bible
- Anderson, Sir Robert – Redemption Truths