Two daily devotionals (evening and morning)
by William Mason.
A Spiritual Treasury for the Children of God
Humbly intended to establish the faith, promote
the comfort, and influence the practice—of the
followers of the Lamb, by William Mason.
William Mason Spiritual Treasury
William Mason (1719 – 29 September 1791) was a Calvinist writer.
Mason was born in Rotherhithe. He wrote a number of very popular Christian books, and was twice briefly editor of The Gospel Magazine, immediately before and immediately after Augustus Montague Toplady.
- The Christian Communicant
- A commentary on Bunyan’s The Pilgrim’s Progress, printed as footnotes in some copies of the same as “Mason’s Notes”.
- The Believer’s Pocket Companion
A year long Devotional work
|Date:||March 17, 2015|
This is a year devotional by W. Mason.
|Date:||March 27, 2015|
More from this categoryDevotional Works
- Aitken – Devotional Thoughts
- Alexander, Archibald-One Day at a Time
- Bellett-Showers on the Grass
- Brown, Hugh – Altogether Lovely
- Dabney, J.N. – Pilgrim Portions
- Daily Devotional on Comfort
- Drummond, Henry – The Greatest Thing in the World
- Everard, George – Welcome Home
- Fortner, Don – Discovering Christ Day by Day