More gems from J.C. Philpot in Ten Volumes.
Take me as I am
“Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved.” Jer 17:14
Here is this sin snare lust temptation my proud heartmy unbelieving heart Take me as I am with all my sin and shame and work in me everything well pleasing in Your sight!
|Date:||February 20, 2016|
More from this categoryPa-Pl
- Miller, J.R. – For a Busy Day
- Miller, J.R. – Morning Thoughts Devotional
- Patterson, F.G. – A Chosen Vessel
- Patterson, F.G. – Church of God, the
- Patterson, F.G. – Ways of God, the
- Patton, William – Bible Wines
- Philpot Pearls Devotional
- Philpot Pearls2 Devotional
- Philpot, J.C. – Daily Portions
- Philpot, J.C. – Riches of J.C. Philpot