From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Though variations of the subtitle “What would Jesus do” have been used by Christians for centuries as a form of imitatio dei, the imitation of God, it gained much greater currency following publication of the book.
A 31 day devotional work. Chapters have no titles.
|Date:||March 17, 2015|
More from this categoryChristian Fiction
- Adams, Nehemiah – The Sable Cloud
- Arthur, T.S.-Angel and the Demon
- Arthur, Timothy – Words For The Wise
- Arthur, Timothy Shay – After the Storm
- Arthur, Timothy Shay – Broken Heart
- Arthur, Timothy Shay – Cast Adrift
- Arthur, Timothy Shay – Danger! Or, Wounded in the House of a Friend!
- Arthur, Timothy Shay – Home Mission
- Arthur, Timothy Shay – Pride and Principle
- Arthur, Timothy Shay – Pride and Prudence