The Spring-Time of Life
or, Advice to Youth
by David Magie
Published by the American Tract Society in 1855.
David Magie (1795-1865) was a Presbyterian minister.
He became director of the Theological Seminary at Princeton.
See Special: Women
The Season of Youth
Young Men in Danger
The Power of Habit
Caution and Encouragement
Truth Between Man and Man
Industry the Road to Success
The Value of Good Principles
“Listen, my child, to what your father teaches you.
Don’t neglect your mother’s teaching.” Pro 1:8
“My child, listen to me and treasure
my instructions.” Pro 2:1
“My child, never forget the things I have taught you.
Store my commands in your heart.” Pro 3:1
“Pay attention, my child, to what I say.
Listen carefully.” Pro 4:20
“My son, pay attention to my wisdom; listen
carefully to my wise counsel.” Pro 5:1
|Date:||August 29, 2015|
More from this categoryFamily
- Abbott, Gorman – Family at Home
- Abbott, J. – The Christian Mother
- Abbott, Jacob – Gentle Child Training
- Arthur, Timothy Shay – Home Mission
- Arthur, Timothy Shay – Married Life, Its Shadows and Sunshine
- Best, W.E. – Woman Man’s Completion
- Boa – Marriage: Intimate or Inmates?
- Everard, George – Talks about Home Life (wlue777)
- Everard, George-Talks about Home Life
- James, John Angell – Christian Father’s Present to His Children