“His Great Love”
by T. Austin-Sparks
A devotional work by a holiness author comtemporaneous with EM Bounds, on God’s Great Love.
See Special: Women
First published in “A Witness and A Testimony” magazines 1951-52 (Volumes 29-2 – 30-3).
AIM: Methodist, Deeper Life.
CIM: Theology Proper, Attributes of God: Love.
Version: October 3, 2014
Chapter 1 – The Creation Motivated by the Love of God
Chapter 2 – God’s Beloved
Chapter 3 – Love Serving
Chapter 4 – The Challenge of Love
Chapter 5 – God’s Everlasting, Unchanging Love
Chapter 6 – Love the Supreme Test of the Church
Chapter 7 – The Issues of Love
Chapter 8 – “Lovest Thou Me?”
|Date:||September 9, 2016|
More from this categoryTheology Proper (God)
This category is for works directly on the person of God, his attributes, his existence, etc. (general topics on God). Included is any works on God the Father, (but see the separate categories for the Holy Spirit and Christ, or Christology).
- Anderson, Sir Robert – Redemption Truths
- Anon – Basic Christian Doctrine
- Aquinas, T. – Summa Theologia.gbk
- Aristides – The Apology of Aristides
- Arthur, Timothy Shay – Ways of Providence
- Austin-Sparks, T. – His Great Love
- Austin-Sparks, T. – Horizoned by Glory
- Austin-Sparks, T. – Horizoned by Purpose
- Boyce – Abstract of Systematic Theology
- Chesterton, G.K. – Orthodoxy