Meditations on the Song of Solomon.
“My meditation of him shall be sweet.” — Psa_104:34.
Chapter One. Song of Solomon 1
Chapter Two. Song of Solomon 2
Chapter Three.Song of Solomon 3
Chapter Four. Song of Solomon 4
Chapter Five. Song of Solomon 5
Chapter Six. Song of Solomon 6
Chapter Seven. Song of Solomon 7
Chapter Eight. Song of Solomon 8
“Song o’er all songs transcendent; Mighty theme!
Amid the lovely, lovelier still.
Amid the lofty, more majestic still,
More richly, more seraphically fraught
With music from the everlasting hills –
In awe, in reverence, and yet with joy,
Turn we to listen to thy sacred tones;
And from the world and the world’s din removed,
In sweet retirement, from the Book of God,
To cherish contemplation on each line,
Replete with meanings high and wonderful,
Indited by the Lord, the Comforter!”
|Date:||January 21, 2017|
More from this categoryBrethren
AIM: Brethren Authors
This AIM (Affiliation Index Module Category) is set up to mark all Brethren Authors.
- Anderson Robert – The Silence of God Theodicy
- Anderson, Robert-The Way
- Anderson, Sir Robert – A Doubter’s Doubts about Science and Religion
- Anderson, Sir Robert – Bible or the Church
- Anderson, Sir Robert – Daniel in the Critics Den
- Anderson, Sir Robert – Entail of the Covenant
- Anderson, Sir Robert – Forgotten Truths
- Anderson, Sir Robert – Human Destiny
- Anderson, Sir Robert – Misunderstood Texts of the Bible
- Anderson, Sir Robert – Redemption Truths