Table of Contents
A Body of Doctrinal Divinity, Books 1 -7
A doctrinal book Body of Doctrinal Divinity is a set of 7 doctrinal books by Reformed John Gill.
A Body of Doctrinal Divinity
BOOK I: Of God, His Words, Names, Nature, Perfections, and Persons.
BOOK II: Of the Acts and Works of God.
BOOK III: Of the Eternal Works of God.
BOOK IV: Of the Acts of the Grace of God, Towards, and Upon His Elect in Time.
BOOK V: Of the Grace of Christ in His States of Humiliation and Exaltation, and in the Offices Exercised by Him in Them.
BOOK VI: Of the Blessings of Grace, and the Doctrines of It.
BOOK VII: Of the Final State of Man.
More Works on theology proper
- Anon – Basic Christian Doctrine
- Aristides – The Apology of Aristides
- Arthur, Timothy Shay – Ways of Providence
- Austin-Sparks Goings of God
- Austin-Sparks His Great Love
- Austin-Sparks Horizoned by Glory
- Austin-Sparks Ways of God
Tag Cloud on Theology Proper God
BOOK I: On the Worship of God.
1. Of the Object of Worship.
2. Of Internal Worship, or Godliness.
3. Of the Knowledge of God.
4. Of Repentance Towards God.
5. Of the Fear of God.
6. Of Faith in God.
7. Of Trust and Confidence in God.
8. Of the Grace of Hope.
9. Of the Grace of Love.
10. Of Spiritual Joy.
11. Of Peace and Tranquility of Mind.
12. Of Contentment of Mind.
13. Of Thankfulness to God.
14. Of Humility.
15. Of Self-denial
16. Of Resignation to the Will of God.
17. Of Patience.
18. Of Christian Fortitude.
19. Of Zeal.
20. Of Wisdom and Prudence.
21. Of Godly Sincerity.
22. Of Spiritual Mindedness.
23. Of a Good Conscience.
24. Of Communion with God.
Continued in Book 2
|Date:||November 22, 2015|