Machen Christian Faith in the Modern World is a landmark work by Gresham Machen on the Christian faith.
Contents of Machen Christian Faith in the Modern World
Chapter 1 – The Present Emergency and How to Meet It
Chapter 2 – How May God be Known?
Chapter 3 – Has God Spoken?
Chapter 4 – Is The Bible the Word of God?
Chapter 5 – Do We Believe in Verbal Inspiration?
Chapter 6 – Shall We Defend the Bible?
Chapter 7 – The Bible Versus Human Authority
Chapter 8 – Life Founded Upon Truth
Chapter 9 – God, the Creator
Chapter 10 – The Triune God
Chapter 11 – What is the Deity of Christ?
Chapter 12 – Does the Bible Teach the Deity of Christ?
Chapter 13 – The Sermon on the Mount and the Deity of Christ
Chapter 14 – What Jesus Said About Himself
Chapter 15 – The Supernatural Christ
Chapter 16 – Did Christ Rise from the Dead?
Chapter 17 – The Testimony of Paul to Christ
Chapter 18 – The Holy Spirit
More works on Apologetics
- Anderson Sir Robert – A Doubter’s Doubts about Science and Religion
- Anderson Sir Robert – Misunderstood Texts of the Bible
- Anderson, Sir Robert – Daniel in the Critics Den
- Anon cleared up contradictions in the Bible
- Belloc Hilaire – Great Heresies
|Date:||December 8, 2016|
|Date:||February 16, 2023|