Adeney – Men of the Bible work of 20 chapters examines men in Scripture as character studies.
Note that I have added all the “mentions” (Bible references) of each of the persons in this work, as well as linking all the Bible dictionary entries under the mentions. Additionally, the CIM: Bible Characters will have links to all the chapters of books in the library for this work (each person is already in the CIM Bible Characters, and I have started accumulating back links to these Bible characters mentioned in other works. So click on the CIM link (you must purchase that module too), and then you can see all the chapters in the library that have that person’s name in the topic title. You can also read, jump to that particular chapter, etc from the CIM page.
E-sword (esword) module also available for this work
More Works on Bible Character Studies
- Adeney – Men of the Bible; Some Lesser-Known Characters
- Adeney – Women of the New Testament
- Alcott, William – Adventures Of Lot
- Allies – Saint Peter his Name and his Office (Catholic)
- Andre, G.-Moses, the Man of God
- Anonymous – Children of the Bible
- Anonymous – Children of the Old Testament
- Austin-Sparks Nehemiah – A Living Message for God’s People Today
- Barnes Scenes Incidents Life of Paul
- Barnes-Scenes Incidents Life of Paul
- Baxter, M.E. – The Women in the Word
- Bellett J.G. – The Patriarchs
- Bellett, J.G. – Joseph v2
- Bellett, J.G. – Notes on Joshua
- Bellett, J.G. – Pauls Apostleship and Epistles
- Bellett, J.G. – Short Meditations on Elisha
- Candlish – Scripture Characters and Miscellanies.
- Carradine Beverly – Bible Characters
- Carradine Beverly – Soul Help
- Carradine-Bible Characters
Adeney - Men of the Bible work of 20 chapters examines men in Scripture as character studies.
2. Eldad and Medad
15. Pontius Pilate
17. Joseph of Arimathea
18. Philip, the Evangelist
19. Ananias and Sapphira
|Date:||May 26, 2021|