Table of Contents
The Bible the True University theWord explores the Bible as our teacher. Rather than going to men for education, Ridout declares that we need to go to the feet of Jesus and study his precious Word.
The Bible: The True University theWord
By Samuel Ridout (Brethren)
Contents of the Bible the True University theWord
2. The Bible as a Liberal Education.
3. The Knowledge of the Word of God a Necessity for the Knowledge of the Works of God.
4. List of Handbooks Proposed.
Other Works on the Bible
- A Grammar of New Testament Greek Vol. 1: Prolegomena
- Ames Hearing of the Word
- Anderson, Sir Robert – Bible or the Church
- Anderson, Sir Robert – Forgotten Truths
- Anderson, Sir Robert – Misunderstood Texts of the Bible
- Anstey – How to Master Bible
- Austin-Sparks Spiritual Hearing
- Ballou In Defence of Divine Revelation
- Barclay Making of the Bible
- Bellett, J.G. – Meditations upon the Four Gospels
|Date:||November 29, 2015|