Table of Contents
Austin-Sparks Spiritual Manhood is a 3 chapter work on being a man or mature in the spiritual sense of the word. Being spiritually strong and responsible.
by T. Austin-Sparks
Unfortunately, the first two messages of this series are missing. However, an article published in the A Witness and A Testimony magazine in 1950, may have been one of this series, so we have included it here as chapter 1. The remaining two chapters are from unpublished manuscripts supplied and edited by the Golden Candlestick Trust.
Contents for Spiritual Manhood
Chapter 1 – God’s Thought-Intention Concerning Manhood
Chapter 2 – Manhood According to God
Chapter 3 – Manhood in the Spirit
This module was created by wlue777
More works by Austin-Sparks
- Austin-Sparks “According to Christ”
- Austin-Sparks A Candlestick All of Gold
- Austin-Sparks Anointing of the Holy Spirit
- Austin-Sparks Burning Fire of the Spirit
- Austin-Sparks Centrality and Universality of the Cross
- Austin-Sparks Christ our Life
- Austin-Sparks Crisis of Pentecost and & Significance of Holy Spirit’s Coming
- Austin-Sparks Dispensation of the Holy Spirit
- Austin-Sparks Divine Anointing
- Austin-Sparks God’s Reactions to Man’s Defections – Part 1, Part 2
|Date:||June 5, 2015|
In Greek Grammars and Helps #3 I give the Bible Student several recommendations in Greek Study, grammars to check out.