A Memorial of one to whom to Live was Christ, and to Die was Gain.
Horatius Bonar, D.D.
Messrs. James Nisbet & Co., London. 1852
TO THOSE WHO, THOUGH IN THE WORLD, ARE NOT OF THE WORLD, THAT THEY MAY PASS THE TIME OF THEIR SOJOURNING HERE IN FEAR.
TO THOSE WHO ARE BOTH IN THE WORLD AND OF THE WORLD, THAT THEY MAY COME OUT AND BE SEPARATE, AND SEEK THE THINGS THAT ARE ABOVE. Bonar Horatius A Stranger Here
More Works on Christian Life Category
- Adams – Overcoming Evil with Good
- Aitken – Temptation and Toil
- Albert – On Cleaving to God
- Alexander, J. – My Brothers Keeper
- Alexander, James – Consolation
- Alleine, Joseph – Saint’s Pocket Book
- Anderson Christian Rumors
- Anderson Making Moral Choices
- Anderson Robert – The Silence of God Theodicy
- Anderson Spiritual Warfare
- Anderson, Sir Robert – The Way
- Anthology on Thanksgiving
- Arnold -The Christian Life: Its Course, Its Hindrances, and Its Helps.
- Arthur, Timothy Shay – Nothing but Money!
- Arthur, Timothy Shay – Religion in Common Life
|Date:||April 20, 2016|