THE Kingdom of Christ is a subject of great importance: for, according to the views we have of that Kingdom, will our conclusions be respecting various branches of religious conduct. If those views be imaginary, these conclusions must be false. By the former, the glory of Messiah’s regal character will be obscured: by the latter, his worship will be corrupted: whereas the true doctrine concerning this holy empire may not only be the mean of preserving from those evils, but of presenting us with data for the decision of many disputes among the professors of Christianity. A competent acquaintance, therefore, with its nature and laws, its emoluments and honours, re closely connected with our duty and our happiness: which acquaintance must be derived from Divine Revelation.
More Works on Christian Life Category
- Adams – Overcoming Evil with Good
- Aitken – Temptation and Toil
- Albert – On Cleaving to God
- Alexander Thoughts on Religious Experience
- Alexander, J. – My Brothers Keeper
- Alleine, Joseph – Saint’s Pocket Book
- Anderson Christian Rumors
- Anderson Making Moral Choices
- Anderson Robert – The Silence of God Theodicy
- Anderson Spiritual Warfare
- Anderson, Sir Robert – The Way
- Anthology on Thanksgiving
- Arnold -The Christian Life: Its Course, Its Hindrances, and Its Helps.
- Arthur, Timothy Shay – Nothing but Money!
- Arthur, Timothy Shay – Religion in Common Life
|Date:||May 15, 2016|
In this class, Using Two Different Versions in Verse Ref Tooltip, we walk you through how to put some extra power in the tooltip verse pop-up, showing a particular Bible version (English), or pass the mouse over the reference with the Alt or Control key for seeing other versions, such as Greek, Hebrew, another English version, extra. Super powerful, super easy.