Buchanan James Comfort in Affliction is a work on comforting the Christian in his afflictions in life, and how God helps such a person.
Comfort in Affliction
James Buchanan, 1837
“This is my comfort in my affliction Psa 119:50
“Is any among you afflicted? Let him pray!” Jas 5:13
E-sword (esword) module also available for this work:
More Works on Christian Life Category
- Adams – Overcoming Evil with Good
- Aitken – Temptation and Toil
- Albert – On Cleaving to God
- Alexander, J. – My Brothers Keeper
- Alexander, James – Consolation
- Alleine, Joseph – Saint’s Pocket Book
- Anderson Christian Rumors
- Anderson Making Moral Choices
- Anderson Robert – The Silence of God Theodicy
- Anderson Spiritual Warfare
- Anderson, Sir Robert – The Way
- Anthology on Thanksgiving
- Arnold -The Christian Life: Its Course, Its Hindrances, and Its Helps.
- Arthur, Timothy Shay – Nothing but Money!
- Arthur, Timothy Shay – Religion in Common Life
|Date:||December 29, 2015|
|Date:||December 30, 2016|