Mackenzie Words of Comfort to the Christian Pilgrim is a work about our Pilgrimage in this life and God’s care and comf0rt for us.
It is the purpose of this volume to set before the believer some of the gracious promises of God’s Word, and to suggest some thoughts which may prove consolatory and encouraging to the Christian pilgrim, as he journeys onward to his heavenly home. May the Divine blessing attend an earnest and humble effort to minister comfort to the downcast, strength to the weak, and courage to those who have set their faces Heavenward!
- Adams – Overcoming Evil with Good
- Aitken – Temptation and Toil
- Albert – On Cleaving to God
- Alexander, J. – My Brothers Keeper
- Alexander, James – Consolation
- Alleine, Joseph – Saint’s Pocket Book
- Anderson Christian Rumors
|Date:||October 23, 2015|