Miller J.R. Finding the Way is a book with the purpose that it may carry cheer and inspiration to those who may read it.
The little books of this “Silent Times” Series have been a great comfort to the author in that they have proved helpful to many people in all parts of the world. Letters come continually from those who have been strengthened or encouraged by them. This new volume is sent out in the hope that it, too, may carry cheer and inspiration to those who may read it. The sweetest joy of earth, comes from the privilege of being used by the Master in helping others to live a little more hopefully, victoriously and usefully.
John Miller wrote Finding the Way which gives cheer and inspiration as well as strength and couragement to those who read it.
|Author:||Miller, John R.|
|Date:||September 29, 2015|
More Works on Christian Life Category
- Adams – Overcoming Evil with Good
- Aitken – Temptation and Toil
- Albert – On Cleaving to God
- Alexander, J. – My Brothers Keeper
- Alexander, James – Consolation
- Alleine, Joseph – Saint’s Pocket Book
- Anderson Christian Rumors
- Anderson Making Moral Choices
- Anderson Robert – The Silence of God Theodicy
- Anderson Spiritual Warfare
- Anderson, Sir Robert – The Way
- Anthology on Thanksgiving
- Arnold -The Christian Life: Its Course, Its Hindrances, and Its Helps.
- Arthur, Timothy Shay – Nothing but Money!
- Arthur, Timothy Shay – Religion in Common Life