Sanderson Words of Comfort for those in Bereavement is about when somebody loses a close person to death and God’s comfort for them.
The aim of this book is to console suffering, and to comfort bereaved ones. It seeks to do this, by directing them to look on their cloud of sorrows as spanned and beautified by the rainbow of God’s promises; to consider the importance of having a hold upon eternal realities; to study the character and works of God who “knows our frame and remembers we are dust”; to commit their way to Him who was “a man of sorrows and acquainted with grief”; and by becoming a valuable assistant to any, who, by sending it to others, may, in this way, extend sympathy and consolation to the afflicted……
More Works on Christian Life Category
- Adams – Overcoming Evil with Good
- Aitken – Temptation and Toil
- Albert – On Cleaving to God
- Alexander, J. – My Brothers Keeper
- Alexander, James – Consolation
- Alleine, Joseph – Saint’s Pocket Book
- Anderson Christian Rumors
- Anderson Making Moral Choices
- Anderson Robert – The Silence of God Theodicy
- Anderson Spiritual Warfare
- Anderson, Sir Robert – The Way
- Anthology on Thanksgiving
- Arnold -The Christian Life: Its Course, Its Hindrances, and Its Helps.
- Arthur, Timothy Shay – Nothing but Money!
- Arthur, Timothy Shay – Religion in Common Life
|Date:||October 16, 2015|