Williams Sermons on the Cross is a small work of 10 sermons on the Cross by Joel Williams, and these come from this pastor from India (probably is a missionary working there). Williams Sermons on the Cross
SERMONS ON THE CROSS
by Joel Stephen Williams
J. C. Choate Publications
World Literature Publications
New Delhi 110049
Copyright 1987 J. C. Choate Publications
Permission granted by the publisher for free distribution on the Internet.
Scripture quotations in this publication are from the Revised Standard Version of the Bible, copyrighted 1946, 1952, 1971, 1973 by the Division of Christian Education of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the U.S.A., and used by permission.
About the publisher: J. C. Choate has done mission work for decades, mostly in Asia, in India, Sri Lanka, and Pakistan. He travels the world and preaches for churches on many continents and encourages Christians everywhere he goes by providing good literature for them. He also organizes and promotes numerous gospel radio programs. Most of these broadcasts come from Sri Lanka into India in various languages. Choate himself does the English broadcasts. He is the author of over fifty books and a promoter of evangelistic work everywhere he goes. His wife Betty is also a popular author and speaker for ladies events.
DEDICATION TO MY PARENTS
MR. & MRS J. T. WILLIAMS
I know what mother’s face is like,
A beautiful sight to me;
It’s like the music of a bell;
It’s like the roses I can smell–
Yes, these it’s like to me.
I know what father’s face is like;
I’m sure I know it all;
It’s like his whistle on the air;
It’s like his arms which take such care
And never let me fall.
And I can tell what God is like–
The God whom no one sees.
He’s everything my parents seem;
He’s fairer than my fondest dream,
And greater than all these.
Download “Williams Sermons on the Cross”williams-sermons-on-the-cross.gbk_.twm – Downloaded 42 times – 105.00 KB
TABLE OF CONTENTS of Williams Sermons on the Cross
1. Theories of the Atonement
2. The Significance of Blood in the Bible
3. The Day of Atonement and Christ’s Atonement
4.The Cross as the Crux of Christianity
5. The Cross as Victory
6. Four Men Tell of the Cross
7. The Suffering Servant
8. The Cross in Psalms 22
9. The Power of the Cross
10. There They Crucified Him
11. Suggested Reading
More Works on the Cross
- Alexander The Cross
- Aman- Cross and Crown of Holiness
- Andrews Life of our Lord upon the Earth
- Anonymous – The Good Shepherd (Life of Christ)
- Austin-Sparks A Candlestick All of Gold
- Austin-Sparks Centrality and Universality of the Cross
- Austin-Sparks God’s Supreme Interest in Man
- Austin-Sparks The Persistent Purpose of God
- Barclay Jesus Final Week
- Bellett, J.G. – Moral Glory of the Lord Jesus Christ
- Benedetto Benefit of Christ Crucified
- Bonar, Horatius – Blood of the Cross
- Bounds – The Ineffable Glory: Thoughts on the Resurrection
- Chafer – Doctrine of Salvation theWord
- Chantry, Walter – Take Up Your Cross