A Summary of the 95 Theses
This is Martin Luther’s 95 theses against the Roman Catholic Church.
Martin Luther wrote his 95 theses in 1517 as a protest against the selling of indulgences. After he sent a copy of the theses to Albert of Mainz (who sent a copy to Pope Leo), Luther continued to write, elaborating on the issues raised.
More Works on Catholicism
- Allies – Saint Peter his Name and his Office (Catholic)
- Boettner – Roman Catholicism
- Calvin, John – A Treatise on Relics
- Collins, Mary Ann – Catholic Concerns: Where Does the Road to Rome Lead
- Cox – Is the Pope the Vicar of Christ? No.
- Cox – Spiritualism and Catholicism
- Hislop – Two Babylons
Tags on Catholicism
This is Martin Luther's 95 theses against the Roman Catholic Church's errors, doctrinal and in practice..
|Date:||December 6, 2015|