A Summary of the 95 Theses
This is Martin Luther’s 95 theses against the Roman Catholic Church.
Martin Luther wrote his 95 theses in 1517 as a protest against the selling of indulgences. After he sent a copy of the theses to Albert of Mainz (who sent a copy to Pope Leo), Luther continued to write, elaborating on the issues raised.
More Works on Catholicism
- Allies – Saint Peter his Name and his Office (Catholic)
- Boettner – Roman Catholicism
- Calvin, John – A Treatise on Relics
- Collins, Mary Ann – Catholic Concerns: Where Does the Road to Rome Lead
- Cox – Is the Pope the Vicar of Christ? No.
- Cox – Spiritualism and Catholicism
- Hislop – Two Babylons
Tags on Catholicism
This is Martin Luther's 95 theses against the Roman Catholic Church's errors, doctrinal and in practice..
|Date:||December 6, 2015|
In this theWord class, we teach you how to search across theWord Bible Versions. One search across every installed Bible in theWord at the time. Search Propitiation for example. Some Bible versions don't like the word apparently, or just don't use it.