Table of Contents
Two Short Catechisms:
Principles of the Doctrine of Christ
unfolded and explained.
Proper for all persons to learn
before they be admitted to the sacrament of the Lord’s supper; and
composed for the use of all congregations in general.
More on John Owen at Wikipedia
More Works by John Owen
- Brooks, Thomas – Choice Excerpts from Thomas Brook’s Works
- Owen Death of Death in the Death of Christ
- Owen Decay of Spiritual Affections
- Owen Doctrine of Justification by Faith
- Owen Mortification of Sin in Believers
- Owen, John – Two Catechisms
- Owen, John – A Brief Introduction in the Worship of God
Using theWord Module layout Sets theWord does not just read the particular modules (books) you have in its folder. These books must be registered and added to a "Module Layout Set", which one of these must be chosen. So you can separate, slice and dice your library as you wish, or put them all into a single library. But the module may be invisible if you do not correctly set this up on adding a new module. This class explains all of how to do this.