Table of Contents
Vess – How to Win our Loved Ones to the Lord (Soulwinning)
AIM: Methodist, Nazarene.
CIM: Church, Evangelism.
This work by Nazarene author Arthur Vess explores the topic of evangelizing our loved ones, focusing on breaking the repetition of unsaved people having unsaved children. This is a practical work on evangelizing people for Christ.
Vess begins with evangelism as being our responsibility “and our last obligation”. Then he addresses the “how to do it?” question in a practical way.
After that Vess then has three additional chapters on “How to win an unsaved husband”, next “how to get saved” and finally when will the circle of unsaved having unsaved children that grow to parenthood and produce unsaved children again. He looks at God’s promise in Acts 16:31 of “thou shalt be saved and thy house.”
Although devotional, these short chapters could probably be read in less than 5 minutes each.
See Special: Christian Women's Topics
theWord Modules on Evangelism and Soulwinning
- Brengle – The Soul-Winner’s Secret
- Chafer – True Evangelism
- Hyles-Blue Denim And Lace
- Spurgeon, C.H. – Soul Winner
- Vess How to Win our Loved Ones to the Lord (Soulwinning)
Related Concepts: theWord modules on Soulwinning and evangelism
- What is soul-winning?
Soulwinning Tools Manual
- What is evangelism?
- What are the steps in soul-winning?
- How to start soul-winning?
Spurgeon – What is it to win a soul?
Spurgeon – Soulwinning Explained
Be a winner of Souls
Osborn – Soulwinning (Book)
Soulwinning Manual (book $)
- How do you lead somebody to Christ?
- How do you lead a soul to the Lord?
- How do you lead a soul to the Saviour?
- How do you lead a soul to Jesus?
The effective soulwinner
- What are the proven methods of soul-winning?
Proven Methods for Soulwinning
Soulwinning: How do you do it?
- How can I share God’s word effectively?
- Soulwinning sermons
- Soulwinning is not a call but a command
Every Christiana is a soul winner
- What are the reasons we should win souls?
- How can I become more motivated to win souls?
- How can I increase my desire for soul-winning?
Why every Christian should win souls
How can I increase my desire for soul-winning
- How do I keep the desire to win souls?
The Soul-Winning Motivator – Keeping the soul-winner’s fire
Talmage Sermons (theWord module)
What is wrong with most soul winning courses.
- What does it mean to win a soul?
Mahood – The Art of Soulwinning
- What are the qualifications to be a soul-winner?
- What are the qualifications to go soul winning?
Qualifications for a soul-winner
- What are the benefits of soul winning?
- What verses indicate that Jesus is the Saviour?
- What verses indicate that Jehovah is the Saviour?
- What verses indicate that God is the Saviour?
- How does prayer enter into soul-winning?
Some Answers to the Above
Technically, “soul-winning” is God’s Plan to Bring Lost Sinners to Christ for Salvation. It is a synonym for evangelism. It comes from the command in Matthew 28:19-20 to go out and teach all nations. Teaching in Christianity has to begin with the foundation of new birth, or being saved, born again spiritually.
I would recommend the following webpage: Salvation by David Stewart (tabl,e of contents below)
- Salvation And The Word of God
- When They Knew God
- The Sinfulness of Mankind
- The Penalty of Hell
- The Reality of Hell
- The Purpose of Hell
- Adams – Endless Punishment
- Alexander, Archibald – A Brief Compend of Bible Truth
- Anon – Basic Christian Doctrine
- Anonymous – Hell, Sheol, Gehanna
- Christ Died for Our Sins
- The Importance of the Blood
- The Blood Applied in Heaven
- Christ’s Burial
- Christ’s Resurrection
- Put All Your Faith in Jesus
- Jesus, Our Propitiation
- The Good Shepherd
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Good Works Verses on Grace
- The Gift of God
- Another Jesus
- The Unbeliever
- The King James Bible
- Are You Really a Christian?
- How to Know Your Saved
- Fallen From Grace
- Biblical Repentance
- Easy Believism Defended
- Lordship Salvation Exposed
- You Can Count on Jesus
- Misconceptions Concerning Christ
- Divine Justice
- Salvation is a Gift, Not a Reward
- His Righteousness
- Don’t Leave Out The Cross
Vess How to Win our Loved Ones to the Lord (Soulwinning)
1. The Salvation Of Our Loved Ones Is Our First Responsibility And Last Obligation
2. But The Great Question Remains: How Shall We Win Our Loved Ones To Christ?
3. How To Win An Unsaved Husband
4. How To Get Saved
5. Will The Circle Be Unbroken?
|Date:||September 20, 2020|