Table of Contents
Everard, George – Strong and Free is a book for young Christian men dealing with various topics of interest to them.
Everard, George – Strong and Free
A Book for Young Men
by George Everard, 1882
Table of Contents of Everard, George – Strong and Free
1. Strong and Free
2. What Is Truth?
3. The Guiding Voice
4. Christ and Young Men
5. Do You Know Him?
6. Found in a Desert Land
7. The Two Clocks
8. Bitten by Four Rattlesnakes
9. The Arrow That Missed the Mark
10. About Getting on in Life
11. What Do You Think of My Religion?
12. Young Men Wanted
13. A Friendly Wish
“Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” Isaiah 40:30-31
“Be on the alert, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.” 1 Corinthians 16:13
More Works for Youth
- Alexander, J. – My Brothers Keeper
- Anonymous – Children of the Old Testament
- Arthur-Advice to Young Ladies on Conduct
- Everard, George – Bright and Fair
- Everard, George – Strong and Free
- Magie Advice to Youth
- Meyer, F.B. – David, Shepherd, Psalmist, King
- Miller – Young People’s Problems
- Plumer-Doctrine of a Scriptural Call to the Gospel Ministry
- Sprague, William – Lectures to Young People
|Date:||February 22, 2016|