Table of Contents
Magie Advice to Youth 15 Chapters about good spiritual advice to Youth like the power of habit, friendship-Its influence, Bible Honesty, Courtesy, Self-Control,etc.
The Spring-Time of Life or, Advice to Youth
by David Magie
Published by the American Tract Society in 1855. David Magie (1795-1865) was a Presbyterian minister. He became director of the Theological Seminary at Princeton. See list of David Magie Books
See Special: Christian Women's Topics
Contents of Advice to Youth
The Season of Youth
Young Men in Danger
The Power of Habit
Caution and Encouragement
Truth Between Man and Man
Industry the Road to Success
The Value of Good Principles
“Listen, my child, to what your father teaches you.
Don’t neglect your mother’s teaching.” Pro 1:8
“My child, listen to me and treasure
my instructions.” Pro 2:1
“My child, never forget the things I have taught you.
Store my commands in your heart.” Pro 3:1
“Pay attention, my child, to what I say.
Listen carefully.” Pro 4:20
“My son, pay attention to my wisdom; listen
carefully to my wise counsel.” Pro 5:1
Tags on the Family
More Works on Youth
- Alexander, J. – My Brothers Keeper
- Anonymous – Children of the Old Testament
- Everard, George – Bright and Fair
- Everard, George – Strong and Free
- Magie Advice to Youth
- Meyer, F.B. – David, Shepherd, Psalmist, King
- Miller – Young People’s Problems
- Plumer-Doctrine of a Scriptural Call to the Gospel Ministry
- Shay Advice to Young Ladies on Conduct
- Sprague, William – Lectures to Young People
- Spurgeon, C.H. – Come Ye Children
Fifteen Chapters about good spiritual advice to Youth like the power of habit, friendship-Its influence, Bible Honesty, Courtesy, Self-Control,etc.
|Date:||August 29, 2015|