Table of Contents
God’s Supreme Interest in Man
by T. Austin-Sparks
In this work, Austin-Sparks looks at God’s interest in man, and this has to do with man’s composition. The focus is with man’s problem, sin, and man’s solution, Jesus’ Christ’s work on the Cross.
Transcribed from messages given in 1965.
AIM: Methodist, Deeper Life.
CIM: Theology Proper, God’s Attributes: Love.
Version: October 3, 2014
Content of God’s Supreme Interest in Man
Chapter 1 – God’s Supreme Interest in Man
Chapter 2 – The Pattern and the Purpose
Chapter 3 – The Crisis of Being Renewed
Chapter 4 – The Exclusiveness and Inclusiveness of Christ
More works by Austin-Sparks
- Austin-Sparks “According to Christ”
- Austin-Sparks A Candlestick All of Gold
- Austin-Sparks Anointing of the Holy Spirit
- Austin-Sparks Burning Fire of the Spirit
- Austin-Sparks Centrality and Universality of the Cross
- Austin-Sparks Christ our Life
- Austin-Sparks Crisis of Pentecost and & Significance of Holy Spirit’s Coming
- Austin-Sparks Dispensation of the Holy Spirit
- Austin-Sparks Divine Anointing
- Austin-Sparks God’s Reactions to Man’s Defections – Part 1, Part 2
1 - God's Supreme Interest in Man
2 - The Pattern and the Purpose
3 - The Crisis of Being Renewed
4 - The Exclusiveness and Inclusiveness of Christ
|Date:||March 17, 2015|
|Date:||February 4, 2017|