Paul and the Mystery Religions
Study By: Don Closson
Article contributed by Probe Ministries
Probe’s Don Closson argues against the strong dependency view that claims that the Apostle Paul borrowed religious ideas from the pagan mystery religions.
Other Works on Secular History
- Abbott, Jacob – Cyrus the Great
- Abbott, Jacob – Xerxes
- Abelson, J. – Jewish Mysticism
- Carroll – Between the Testaments
- Closson – Paul and the Mystery Religions
- Josephus – Against Apion
- Josephus – Antiquities of the Jews
This is a brief one chapter article taken original from Probe.org Probe ministries, and Closson fights against the point of view that the Apostle Paul borrowed ideas y concepts from the Mystery religions.
|Date:||September 16, 2019|