Table of Contents
Austin-Sparks Horizoned by Glory is a short 2 chapter work on how Christ’s glory should make us take a step back and meditate on how glorious he is.
Horizoned by Glory
by T. Austin-Sparks
First published in “A Witness and A Testimony” magazines, 1965
AIM: Methodist, Deeper Life.
CIM: Theology Proper, Attributes of God, Glory.
Version: October 3, 2014
For more Biographical information on Austin-Sparks
More Works by Theodore Austin-Sparks
- Austin-Sparks “According to Christ”
- Austin-Sparks A Candlestick All of Gold
- Austin-Sparks Anointing of the Holy Spirit
- Austin-Sparks Burning Fire of the Spirit
- Austin-Sparks Centrality and Universality of the Cross
- Austin-Sparks Christ our Life
- Austin-Sparks Crisis of Pentecost and & Significance of Holy Spirit’s Coming
- Austin-Sparks Dispensation of the Holy Spirit
- Austin-Sparks Divine Anointing
- Austin-Sparks God’s Reactions to Man’s Defections – Part 1, Part 2
- Austin-Sparks God’s Spiritual House
- Austin-Sparks God’s Supreme Interest in Man
- Austin-Sparks Goings of God
- Austin-Sparks He That is Spiritual
- Austin-Sparks His Great Love
|Date:||August 28, 2016|
Austin-Sparks Horizoned by Glory is a short 2 chapter work on how Christ's glory should make us take a step back and meditate on how glorious he is.
|Date:||June 8, 2021|