Error Index Page
This Error Index Page is a single place to come looking for information on errors, such as doctrinal errors, false religions, false prophets, separation, fundamentalism, neo-evangelicalism, liberalism, etc.
Tags Note: Each post has a series of tags, usually very similar to the chapters or topics in that work. The Tag Cloud will give you the specific tags (a marker in posts) that will take you to a listing of those works for that particular tag. For example, maybe 20 posts will be about Eschatology, and each one that somehow mentions heaven, or our heavenly hope, or “our eternal rest” (not the exact word “heaven” but the concept) would be tagged with the keyword tag “heaven”. A simple search on “heaven” would not pick up the last work, but since it is tagged with the “heaven” tag, it would be included in the tag cloud. Sometimes there will be non-name tags related to a Bible Character included in this list.
Works specifically on Error Index
- Allies – Saint Peter his Name and his Office (Catholic)
- Anderson, K. – The False Teaching of the Secret
- Anonymous – Seven Deadly Questions of Islam
- Arminius Nine Questions for Professors of Divinity to Answer
- Boettner – Limited Atonement
- Boettner – Roman Catholicism
- Bonar, H. – Truth and Error (1846)
- Bryson, George – The Dark Side of Calvinism
- Calvin, John – A Treatise on Relics
- Carm.org – Seventh-Day Adventism
- Caulkins, T. – The Spurious Tulip v1.1
- Closson – Scientology: Religion of the Stars – A Christian Perspective
- Collins, Mary Ann – Catholic Concerns: Where Does the Road to Rome Lead
- Cox – Is the Pope the Vicar of Christ? No.
- Cox – Spiritualism and Catholicism
- Finney The Character Claims and Practical Workings of Freemasonry
- Fortner, Don – What Does It Mean to be Reformed
- Hislop – Two Babylons
- Machen, J. Gresham – Christianity and Liberalism
- Mizzi, Joe – Test All Things
- Morales-10 Fundamental Mistakes of Seventh-day Adventists
- Ness, Christopher-An Antidote to Arminianism
- Pett, Peter – Islam and the Koran
- Piper, K – Errors of the Roman Catholic Church
- Ridout Deadly Fallacy of Seventh-Day Adventism
Categories Note: As each post has tags which can be many “topics” (usually wh,at the chapter content represents) it also has a certain major topic. This is the works “category”. Usually, we only assign 1 category per work (actually 3, the first two letters of author’s last name, his orientation-affiliation, and what the book is about). But, for example, those works that are specifically about Bible Characters, would be classified in the Bible Characters Category. That is how you know generally what the book is about. But in a particular book, say about the Tabernacle, the author may have a chapter devoted to Moses or Aaron. In this case, the category would be “Old Testament Studies” but one of the book’s tags would be “Moses” and another “Aaron”. We have set this up this way to catch and group in an easy to use listing things that would be more difficult to locate otherwise.