The Dew of Israel and the Lily of God,
or A Glimpse of the Kingdom of Grace
By Dr. Frederick Wilhelm Krummacher
FROM THE SECOND LONDON EDITION.
NEW-YORK: PUBLISHED BY ROBERT CARTER,
No. 58 Canal Street.
THE NEW YORK PUBLIC LIBRARY ASTOR, LENOX AND TILDEN FOUNDATIONS 1916
S. Adams, Printer, 59 Gold Street.
In this 9 chapter work by Krummacher (Lutheran Pastor), he examines the concept of Hosea 14:5 Jehovah will be “the dew of Israel, and (Israel) will be the lily of God.” His chapters revolve around the concepts of Israel and God’s relationship. Some of his chapters are Issachar or Couching between the borders, more than parental love of God, wisdom’s delights with the Sons of Men, night vision, spiritual declension and recovery, the depths of Satan, and the Rock of Salvation.
1. The Dew Of Israel, and the Lily of God 5
2. Issachar; or Couching Between the Borders 25
3. The More Than Parental Love of God, 46
4. The Encampment of Judah 67
5. Wisdom’s Delights with the Sons of Men 94
6. The Night Vision 117
7. Spiritual Declension and Recovery 137
8. The Depths of Satan 161
9. The Rock of Salvation 240