A Devotional for every day of the year.
So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom. – Psa_90:12
The last day of a year should make us thoughtful. We cannot but ask whether we have been faithful, whether we have done all our duty, and whether we have learned the lessons set for us during the year. There is none who has not come short, and who has left no duty undone. There is none who has left no white page blotted.
|Date:||January 5, 2018|
More from this categoryDevotional Works
- Aitken – Devotional Thoughts
- Alexander, Archibald-One Day at a Time
- Bellett-Showers on the Grass
- Brown, Hugh – Altogether Lovely
- Dabney, J.N. – Pilgrim Portions
- Daily Devotional on Comfort
- Drummond, Henry – The Greatest Thing in the World
- Everard, George – Welcome Home
- Fortner, Don – Discovering Christ Day by Day